Are you looking to step into a rewarding career as an Accounting Manager? Join RMI LLP and experience the advantages of a dynamic medium-sized company that values your growth and empowers you to reach new heights in your professional journey.
Why choose RMI?
RMI LLP is a Calgary-based public practice accounting firm renowned for its exceptional accounting, tax, and assurance services. We take pride in delivering professional services with a personal touch, providing effective solutions to the challenges that matter most to our clients. As a team of passionate individuals with diverse skill sets, we are dedicated to empowering success.
At RMI, we’re not just an accounting firm – we’re a tight-knit community that champions personal and professional development. Here, your potential is recognized and rewarded. We thrive on offering diverse learning avenues, promoting teamwork, and accommodating flexible work hours. Expect your role to be a stimulating journey filled with challenges and opportunities for growth. Our team is composed of approachable, committed, highly skilled professionals who have a keen passion for their field.
What Awaits You:
Working at RMI LLP means embarking on a journey where you’ll tackle a wide array of assignments as an Accounting Manager. You’ll take charge of risk management and financial excellence across various projects. You’ll forge and nurture client relationships at a senior level and mentor junior team members as they blossom in their careers. You’ll be immersed in a multifaceted environment teeming with learning prospects. At RMI, you’ll find the perfect blend of mentorship, decision-making autonomy, and work variety to propel your career forward.
– Communicate and manage clients effectively and efficiently
– Plan and lead engagements
– Execute a client service plan on complex engagements and work closely with the Partners in exceeding our client’s expectations while identifying and mitigating business risks associated with projects
What we need:
– Canadian Professional Accounting Designation (CPA)
– Have an understanding of the relevant tax laws
– Ability to manage multiple clients
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Ability to multi-task and manage a demanding workload and multiple deadlines
– Strong leadership skills and ability to coach and develop team members
– Proficiency in QuickBooks, CaseWare, Profile, TaxCycle, Jazzit, and Microsoft Office
– Minimum 3 years of experience as a senior in Public Practice
We appreciate, respect, and thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. However, we will be reaching out to those candidates whom we are interested in interviewing.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
• Company events
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Extended healthcare
• Flexible schedule
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Paid time off
• Vision care
• 8-hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Calgary, AB T2E 6Y9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Secondary School (preferred)
• Public practice: 3 years (required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.