Who we are:
RMI LLP is a Calgary-based public practice accounting firm offering our clients exceptional accounting, tax, and assurance services. We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with professional services with a personal touch to empower success by finding solutions to problems that matter. We are a team of passionate individuals with diverse skills and are looking for a Public Accounting Practice Manager to join our growing team.
At RMI Professional Corporation, we provide our staff the support to grow personally & professionally as our people are our most important asset. Your time, experience, knowledge, and skillsets are truly valued. We foster different learning opportunities, teamwork, and flexible work hours. You can expect your work to be challenging and engaging. Our team is made of friendly, dedicated, highly skilled, detail-oriented professionals who are passionate about their profession.
What we’ll provide:
While working at RMI Professional Corporation, you will gain experience working on a variety of work assignments. Our clients range from small to medium-sized business owners, entrepreneurs, and individuals. In this role, you can interact with and manage clients, lead Review Engagements, and perform complex T1 returns. You will be in a diverse environment with a wide range of learning opportunities right at your fingertips.
- Effectively perform Notice to Reader engagements
- Effectively perform Review Engagement
- Assist Junior Accountants
- Perform intermediate complexity – T1 and T2 returns
- Intermediate tax knowledge which is consistently upgraded
What we need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Public Practice
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Performing Assurance Engagements
- Experience with Caseware, Jazzit, and TaxCycle
- Experience with Quickbooks Desktop and Online
We appreciate, respect, and thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. However, we will be reaching out to those candidates whom we are interested in interviewing.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Our office is located at 2916 19 ST NE, Calgary, AB – You need to be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (preferred)
- English (preferred)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.