At RMI LLP we strive to provide companies and individuals with professional services with a personal touch to empower success by finding solutions to problems that matter. Our team of highly dedicated individuals takes pride in providing optimum customer service to our clients. Our team possesses our core values of honesty, and positivity, being part of a team environment, setting realistic professional goals, and achieving them.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for an experienced Senior Bookkeeper.
• Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal, and computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Excel
• A/R – creating invoices, managing collections, and entering data accurately
• A/P – accurately entering vendor invoices, ensuring timely payments and reconciliation
• Able to work on inter-company transactions
• Able to work with multi-currencies
• Payroll – Process, review, and reconcile bi-weekly or monthly payroll for employees/contractors through time-cards, system uploads, or communication with clients
• Payroll – Able to create and file ROE for employees
• Bank Reconciliations – ensuring accurate and timely completion of bank reconciliations
• Create various management reports
• Completing and analyzing month-end reporting and identifying discrepancies, variances, and trends
• Expert understanding of journal entries
• Able to create and enter journal entries if needed
• Timely and accurate CRA submissions and reporting
• Ability to perform off-site bookkeeping for clients
• Ability to work and organize own schedule independently
• Expert knowledge in QuickBooks (desktop and online)
• Ability to apply bookkeeping experience and problem-solve
• Advanced knowledge of GST, trust examinations, T4, T5, T5018, WCB, ROE, and various required Government filings
• Ability to promote the company; its people and its talents
• Exceptional communication skills
• Innovative; You bring forward ideas to help clients or the company
• Marketing, Networking, and capability to bring in new clients.
• Must have 5 years of current experience with QuickBooks – desktop and online
• Must have 5 years of experience in public practice
• Minimum of 5 years of computerized accounting experience with strong communication and analytical skills
• Be proficient with MS Word and Excel
• Formal bookkeeping or accounting education and training is considered an asset
We are grateful to all applicants for their interest in RMI, however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $23.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.